Under the direct supervision of the Head of the GGKP Secretariat and overall supervision of the Chief of the Resources and Markets Branch, the Green Industry Platform Programme Management Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Develop, implement and manage activities linked to the Green Industry Platform as follows: Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of the "Green Industry Platform"; monitor and analyze the project development and implementation; review relevant documents and reports; identify problems and issues to be addressed and proposes corrective actions; liaise with relevant parties; identify and track follow-up actions.
- Perform consulting assignments, in collaboration with the clients (namely business associations), by planning and facilitating workshops, through other interactive sessions and assisting in developing the action plan the clients will use to manage the change.
- Provide substantive support to consultative and other meetings, conferences, etc., including proposing agenda topics, identifying participants, preparation of documents and presentations, etc.
- Undertake outreach activities; conduct training workshops, seminars, etc.; give presentations on greening industry.
- Contribute to fundraising and coordinate activities related to budget and funding (project preparation and submissions, progress reports and financial statements.) and prepare related documents/reports (pledging, work programme, programme budget, etc.).
How to apply
Further information and details regarding this position can be found here. Only applications submitted electronically through the United Nations careers portal by 22 December 2018 will be given consideration.
Posting Period: 8 November 2018 - 22 December 2018
Job ID: 104244