The intern will work closely with the Green Growth Knowledge Platform (GGKP) Communications Officer to assist with the maintenance of the GGKP website, preparation of communication material, and organization of online and in-person events.
- Assist in developing GGKP communication materials, such as infographics, flyers, brochures, summaries and factsheets (graphic design skills an advantage);
- Support the execution of GGKP webinars and online meetings (knowledge of GoToWebinar an advantage);
- Support the development of a monthly GGKP newsletter (knowledge of ConstantContact an advantage);
- Write web news stories for the GGKP website, update the events webpage and upload blogs (knowledge of Drupal an advantage);
- Assist in maintaining the GGKP content calendar;
- Assist in the organization of events and conferences;
- Assist in management of the social media accounts for GGKP, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Photo research and proofreading of GGKP reports.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Graphic design skills;
- Outstanding writing abilities in English;
- Familiarity with global environmental issues.
HOW TO APPLY
Further information and details regarding this internship can be found here. Only applications submitted electronically through the United Nations careers portal by 10 February 2019 will be given consideration.
Posting Period: 3 January 2019 - 10 February 2019
Job ID: 109045