Closing Date: 26 February 2018
Duration: 3-6 months
The Green Growth Knowledge Platform (GGKP) is looking for a dynamic communications intern to support its communication and outreach. The deadline to apply is 26 February 2018.
The Green Growth Knowledge Platform office in Geneva was launched in January 2014 to support a global partnership of over 40 leading international organizations, research institutes and think tanks focused on:
- Collaboratively identifying knowledge gaps in green growth theory and practice;
- Catalysing knowledge generation to address these gaps; and
- Sharing and disseminating green growth knowledge.
The intern will work closely with the Green Growth Knowledge Platform (GGKP) Communications Officer to assist with the maintenance of the GGKP website, preparation of communication material, and organization of online and in-person events.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Graphic design skills;
- Outstanding writing abilities in English;
- Familiarity with global environmental issues.
HOW TO APPLY
Further information and details regarding this internship can be found here. Only applications submitted electronically through the United Nations careers portal by 26 February 2018 will be given consideration.
Posting Period: 13 February-26 February 2018
Job ID: 92614