The Green Growth Knowledge Platform (GGKP) is seeking a graphic design consultant to assist with design and production of communication materials for the Green Growth Knowledge Platform’s outreach efforts, particularly in the context of the Expert Connect expansion.
The Green Growth Knowledge Platform office in Geneva was launched in January 2014 to support a global partnership of over 40 leading international organizations, research institutes and think tanks focused on:
- Collaboratively identifying knowledge gaps in green growth theory and practice;
- Catalysing knowledge generation to address these gaps; and
- Sharing and disseminating green growth knowledge.
- Coordinate, participate in and provide inputs to brainstorming, concept sketch and draft feedback sessions for outputs.
- Conceptualise and develop multiple design approaches based on analysis of intended messages.
- Analyse and convert ideas, statistical information, processes and other information to design products.
- Design new and/or redesign existing products, web and printed material, including by use of Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop software.
- Report progress on progress of tasks and outputs at least twice per week.
- Other tasks related to outputs as requested.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in graphic design, communications, advertising, media, or a related area with a substantial graphic design component.
- At least two years of accumulated work experience in graphic design, designing for the web or similar using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop software. Experience in creative public relations or marketing would be an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
Further information and details regarding this consultancy can be found here. Only applications submitted electronically through the United Nations careers portal by 18 July 2018 will be given consideration.
Posting Period: 5 July 2018-18 July 2018
Job ID: 100245