The Office of Thought Leadership (TL) plays a critical part in supporting GGGI’s global, regional, and country-level programs and projects by:
- demonstrating GGGI’s leadership in evidence-based program planning and implementation, research, analysis, tools and methodologies, and knowledge dissemination, exchange, and cooperation;
- producing GGGI’s flagship and strategic knowledge products;
- conducting applied or policy research and analysis, and designing and disseminating analytical tools and methodologies;
- overseeing GGGI’s knowledge sharing (South-South cooperation) activities;
- leading climate diplomacy programs and activities;
- providing technical support to operational teams; and
- building and supporting partnerships with international development and academic institutions.
The Green Growth Knowledge Platform (GGKP) was launched to provide a platform for international organizations, practitioners, and experts to collaborate and coordinate on identifying and addressing knowledge gaps in green growth theory and practice, managing green growth knowledge resources at a global level, and sharing and disseminating green growth knowledge to support national-level project activities. It embodies a ground-breaking partnership launched by GGGI, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), and the World Bank, and which now includes more than 55 partners worldwide. GGGI and UNEP jointly host the GGKP Secretariat which implements the day-to-day activities of the platform.
GGGI plans to hire a focal person for knowledge management and partnership development to work as part of the GGKP Secretariat and to contribute to GGGI’s thought leadership and knowledge management and sharing objectives.
Consult the full job offer here.
See all job openings at GGGI here.