The Investment and Policy Solutions Division (IPSD), based at GGGI's Seoul headquarters is advertising several new job openings. The IPSD works with programs in countries and on (global) projects, by:
- Providing technical and financial know-how through advice to country programs in the areas of energy, green cities, land-use and water;
- Working with the Green Growth Planning and Implementation Division (GGP&I) on the development of service offerings (in GGGI’s four main focus areas) and related methodologies (delivery approaches);
- Converting experience gained through country activities and engagement in international networks into elements of South-South cooperation programs, sub-regional knowledge sharing programs and national level capacity building activities;
- Developing global level tools such as the Green Growth Potential Assessment methodology and flagship products (such as the planned Green Growth Index);
- Contributing to the preparation of corporate communication material;
- Managing GGGI’s involvement in knowledge management networks such as the Green Growth Knowledge Platform or other international platforms as appropriate.
The Division expects to expand its technical capacity and broaden intellectual base by hiring a Principal for Energy particularly on policy analysis, development of market-based approaches, and knowledge sharing.
- Principal, Energy
- Principal, Land-Use
- Principal, Green Cities
- Senior Analyst, Green Cities
- Senior Analyst, Integration
See all job openings at GGGI here.