The Green Growth Knowledge Platform (GGKP) is looking for a dynamic programme support intern to assist with its programme management activities. The application deadline is 26 June 2017.
The Green Growth Knowledge Platform office in Geneva was launched in January 2014 to support a global partnership of over 55 leading international organizations, research institutes and think tanks focused on:
- Collaboratively identifying knowledge gaps in green growth theory and practice;
- Catalysing knowledge generation to address these gaps; and
- Sharing and disseminating green growth knowledge.
Under the direct supervision of the Head, GGKP Secretariat, the intern will be responsible for the following:
- Identify and collect information on green growth projects being carried out by GGKP partners and other leading organizations in the field of green growth;
- Identify and collect green growth and related policies enacted at the national level;
- Identify, collect and categorize green growth resources to be part of the GGKP resources library and learning page, including green growth research and analysis, training courses, multimedia and online tools;
- Conduct research, draft background notes, and provide overall support to GGKP research committees;
- Track various knowledge sharing mechanisms, such as online knowledge sharing platforms, internal communication groups, topical conferences, etc., and report on key developments, news or events relevant to GGKP or it users; and
- Assist in the identification, design and implementation of new knowledge sharing processes and mechanisms for the GGKP, including those which capitalize on the GGKP’s web platform.
HOW TO APPLY
Further information and details regarding this internship can be found here. Only applications submitted electronically through the UN careers portal by 26 June 2017 will be given consideration.
- Department/Office: UNITED NATIONS ENVIRONMENT PROGRAMME
- Duty Station: GENEVA
- Posting Period: 12 June 2017 - 26 June 2017
- Job Opening Number: 80643