20 November 2014
The newest issue of the Green Growth Knowledge Platform's Knowledge Update has just been published and can be accessed online here.
In this issue you can read about:
- The OECD's 'Green Growth and Sustainable Development Forum' which was held in Paris, focusing on the theme of addressing the social implications of green growth.
- New working papers from the World Bank focusing on different aspects of trade and green growth.
- UNEP released new research on eco-innovation and potential business opportinuties in this arena.
- The OECD also released a paper discussing the use of tax preferences to achieve environemnatal policy objectives.
- AFDB have released a green growth strategy for Africa which seeks to promote high quality inclusive green growth for the continent.
- UNEP's Inquiry into the Design of a Sustainable Financial System has released it's second in a series of papers about the progress of the inquiry.
- The German Development Institute (DIE) has released a discussion paper examining the strengths and challenges of green industrial policy.
- An OECD paper discussing the developement of a framework to monitor progress of green growth in the agricultural sector in OECD countries.
- Beijing Normal University has released the 'Human Green Development Report 2014' as part of the Current Chinese Economic Report Series.
- Dual Citizen has released the Global Green Economy Index (GGEI), which provides a ranking of how 60 countries and 70 cities perform in the global green economy.
Be sure to subscribe to the newsletter here and check out all of the GGKP’s social media channels for the latest updates and coverage of GGKP events.