CALL FOR PAPERS: Sixth GGKP Annual Conference on Inclusive solutions for the Green Transition: Competitiveness, Jobs and Social Dimensions
The conference will address the political economy of the green transition, by identifying distributional impacts and exploring inclusive solutions for workers, businesses, households and regions that may otherwise be hit hard in order to help them contribute to a greener future. The conference sessions will be developed around competitiveness, employment and distributional impacts of green policies. The role of SMEs in this context will also be explored.
Alongside the GGKP conference sessions, the GGSD Forum will consist of panel discussions among academics, policy makers and business, labour and civil society representatives.
We are pleased to announce the following keynote speakers:
Details and Deadline for Submissions
A preliminary version of the paper must be sent, in PDF format, to (GGSD@oecd.org) by 30 July 2018. Extended abstracts will be considered but preference will be given to completed papers. Please include Abstract, Keywords and applicable theme(s) from the list above (A-I) with your submission.The scientific committee will take decisions and authors will be informed by email by 10 September 2018.
- Nicholas Stern (London School of Economics)
- Tilman Altenburg (German Development Institute)
- Pranab Baruah (Global Green Growth Institute)
- Olivier Deschenes (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre (London School of Economics)
- Marianne Fay (World Bank)
- Carolyn Fischer (Free University, Amsterdam)
- Cameron Hepburn (University of Oxford)
- Ian Parry (Internal Monetary Fund)
- Steven Stone (UN Environment)
- Kevin Urama (African Development Bank)
Download the PDF of this Call for Papers here.