Rwanda Vision 2020 is a framework for Rwanda’s development, presenting the key priorities and providing Rwandans with a guiding tool for the future. It supports a clear Rwandan identity, whilst showing ambition and imagination in overcoming poverty and division. This vision identified six priority pillars and three cross-cutting areas, which should move in tandem to achieve the vision that this document sets.
- Good Governance and a Capable State
- Human Resource Development and a Knowledge-based economy
- Private Sector-led Development
- Infrastructure Development
- Productive high value and market-oriented agriculture
- Regional and International Integration
Rwanda Vision 2020 (Revised 2012) is also available on the GGKP National Document Database.