Final GHG Reduction Roadmap Report: Industry Greenhouse Gas reduction to support the implementation of Thailand's climate change master plan
- Resource 2133 Apply Resource filter
- Person 646 Apply Person filter
- Learning resource 457 Apply Learning resource filter
- News 395 Apply News filter
- Event 339 Apply Event filter
- Blog 273 Apply Blog filter
- Project 255 Apply Project filter
- Case Studies 226 Apply Case Studies filter
- National Documents 161 Apply National Documents filter
- BIG-E 123 Apply BIG-E filter
- Organization 79 Apply Organization filter
- Hero Feature 57 Apply Hero Feature filter
- Page 19 Apply Page filter
- Multimedia 8 Apply Multimedia filter
- Webform 2 Apply Webform filter
This report, Final GHG Reduction Roadmap Report: Industry Greenhouse Gas reduction to support the implementation of Thailand's climate change master plan is part of a project aimed to assist the implementation of the Thailand Climate Change Master Plan by developing a clear roadmap for reduction of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in three industrial sub-sectors of the Thai economy: the palm oil industry, the automotive parts industry and the frozen seafood industry.
The objectives of the GHG Reduction Roadmap Report are:
- To bring together the findings of the previous reports to produce a roadmap report recommending emissions reduction pathways for the selected sub-sectors.
- To provide a credible and robust evidence base on which policymakers and other stakeholders can base their decisions to achieve cost-effective and appropriate emissions reductions in the selected industry sub-sectors.
- To enhance the capacity of policymakers and other stakeholders to act by recommending short-medium and long-term actions that will reduce the implementation barriers of emission abatement options and achieve reductions in GHG emissions while taking into account wider socio-economic impacts.