Oxford, United Kingdom
Aimed mainly at current university students and recent graduates, the Summer School combines environmental economics and policy, enterprise management, and financial markets and investment to study critical global environmental challenges in the 21st century.
- How does climate change affect economic stability?
- How do financial markets drive long-term environmental decision-making?
- What is the future of energy markets?
- How can we safeguard clean water for everyone?
- What can corporations do to protect biodiversity?
- What is the value of the environment for enterprise?
- Can enterprise save the environment?
The Summer School is particularly relevant for:
- Those already studying related topics at an undergraduate level who would like to supplement their current studies, which may be in fields such as finance, management, economics, geography, or the physical sciences.
- Those who are considering a Master’s degree in a related topic and would like an introduction to key issues.
- Undergraduates or graduates considering careers in enterprise and the environment who would like an overview of the sector.