On 15-17 February 2018, The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) is hosting the World Sustainable Development Summit in New Delhi, India.
The World Sustainable Development Summit (WSDS), TERI's flagship event, has been conceptualized as a single platform to accelerate action towards sustainable development and especially climate change. The WSDS series seeks to bring together the finest minds and leading thinkers of the world to focus attention on the challenge of sustainable development and has emerged as a landmark event addressing issues pertinent to the future of humanity.
- Meet and interact with global experts
- Exchange experiences and build partnerships
- Imbibe solutions for efficient use of resources
- Discuss and find strategies to combat climate change
- Learn about latest environment-friendly technologies