On 13 March 2018, Climate Action and the UNEP Finance Initiative are hosting the Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2018 in Paris, France.
The new Sustainable Investment Forum Europe will gather decision-makers from the investment community, European governments and think tanks to discuss concrete solutions to the current challenges of the European and global climate finance market.
Key topics include:
- Climate risks and opportunities
- Appropriate governance for sustainable investment
- Defining a European and global green finance lexicon
- Efficient use of information to scale-up low-carbon investment
- Financing the transition to a low-carbon economy
- Financing the Sustainable Development Goals
- Technology for sustainable investment
- Setting up an efficient carbon pricing system
- Policy and regulatory updates: the examples France and the EU