On 24 September 2018, Trinomics, Tecnalia, TNO, VTT, Tractebel and Ricardo on behalf of the European Commission, are hosting the Solar thermal conference: the impact of EU R&D funding in Brussels, Belgium.
The complimentary conference will provide insights into the impacts of R&D funded through the EU Framework Programmes for Research and Innovation; including providing access to the Solar Thermal Renewable Energy R&D Impact Report and an opportunity to influence the recommendations to increase future R&D impacts.
During the workshop key industry experts will share their insights on the future of solar thermal technologies and there will be opportunities for you to discuss and understand how to increase the impacts of your own research projects.
Reasons for attendance
- Influence the recommendations to increase future solar thermal energy R&D impacts
- Gain a greater understanding of past and future research, trends and best practice for solar thermal energy
- Q&A with industry experts, the European Commission and other researchers
- An opportunity to network with solar thermal energy experts from across the EU
- To learn about best practice for shaping and implementing R&D projects to maximise their impact
Who should attend
- Past and present solar thermal research project coordinators
- Academic institutes
- National energy policy makers
- Private sector organisations implementing solar thermal or related technologies
- Investors interested in solar thermal research and technology
- Date: Monday 24 September 2018
- Location: Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, Avenue de la Toison d'Or 40, 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium
- Cost: Free
- Organisers: Trinomics, Tecnalia, TNO, VTT, Tractebel and Ricardo on behalf of the European Commission