Uzbekistan - Construct Solar Power Plants
Uzbekistan commits to construct solar power plants with the capacity of 100 megawatt in Samarkand and Navioi Region. Construction of the facility is scheduled to be complete in 2020. The commitment will result in a substantial increase of the share of solar energy in Uzbekistan.
The commitment falls under focus area 5 of the Batumi Initiatve to develop clean physical capital for sustainable production patterns.
Implementing partners include relevant enterprises and municipalities.
The commitment is relevant to SDG 7.
- Resource 2046 Apply Resource filter
- Person 622 Apply Person filter
- Learning resource 400 Apply Learning resource filter
- News 359 Apply News filter
- Event 311 Apply Event filter
- Blog 259 Apply Blog filter
- Project 242 Apply Project filter
- Case Studies 212 Apply Case Studies filter
- BIG-E 123 Apply BIG-E filter
- Organization 78 Apply Organization filter
- Hero Feature 57 Apply Hero Feature filter
- Page 19 Apply Page filter
- Multimedia 8 Apply Multimedia filter
- Webform 2 Apply Webform filter