Uzbekistan commits to construct solar power plants with the capacity of 100 megawatt in Samarkand and Navioi Region. Construction of the facility is scheduled to be complete in 2020. The commitment will result in a substantial increase of the share of solar energy in Uzbekistan.
The commitment falls under focus area 5 of the Batumi Initiatve to develop clean physical capital for sustainable production patterns.
Implementing partners include relevant enterprises and municipalities.
The commitment is relevant to SDG 7.
- Resource 1832 Apply Resource filter
- Person 586 Apply Person filter
- News 344 Apply News filter
- Learning resource 329 Apply Learning resource filter
- Event 257 Apply Event filter
- Project 234 Apply Project filter
- Blog 232 Apply Blog filter
- Best Practices 200 Apply Best Practices filter
- BIG-E 123 Apply BIG-E filter
- Organization 62 Apply Organization filter
- Hero Feature 57 Apply Hero Feature filter
- Page 18 Apply Page filter
- Multimedia 8 Apply Multimedia filter
- Webform 2 Apply Webform filter