Uzbekistan commits to construct solar power plants with the capacity of 100 megawatt in Samarkand and Navioi Region. Construction of the facility is scheduled to be complete in 2020. The commitment will result in a substantial increase of the share of solar energy in Uzbekistan.
The commitment falls under focus area 5 of the Batumi Initiatve to develop clean physical capital for sustainable production patterns.
Implementing partners include relevant enterprises and municipalities.
The commitment is relevant to SDG 7.
- Resource 1703 Apply Resource filter
- Person 555 Apply Person filter
- News 332 Apply News filter
- Learning resource 275 Apply Learning resource filter
- Project 229 Apply Project filter
- Blog 215 Apply Blog filter
- Best Practices 186 Apply Best Practices filter
- Event 182 Apply Event filter
- BIG-E 116 Apply BIG-E filter
- Organization 62 Apply Organization filter
- Hero Feature 57 Apply Hero Feature filter
- Page 18 Apply Page filter
- Multimedia 8 Apply Multimedia filter
- Webform 1 Apply Webform filter