Uzbekistan commits to construct solar power plants with the capacity of 100 megawatt in Samarkand and Navioi Region. Construction of the facility is scheduled to be complete in 2020. The commitment will result in a substantial increase of the share of solar energy in Uzbekistan.
The commitment falls under focus area 5 of the Batumi Initiatve to develop clean physical capital for sustainable production patterns.
Implementing partners include relevant enterprises and municipalities.
The commitment is relevant to SDG 7.
- Resource 1619 Apply Resource filter
- Person 474 Apply Person filter
- News 317 Apply News filter
- Learning resource 250 Apply Learning resource filter
- Project 229 Apply Project filter
- Blog 205 Apply Blog filter
- Best Practices 185 Apply Best Practices filter
- Event 170 Apply Event filter
- BIG-E 116 Apply BIG-E filter
- Organization 59 Apply Organization filter
- Hero Feature 57 Apply Hero Feature filter
- Page 17 Apply Page filter
- Multimedia 8 Apply Multimedia filter