REC Caucasus - Support Environmental Monitoring and Reporting in the South Caucasus Region
The Regional Environmental Centre for the Caucasus (REC Caucasus) commits to support the South Caucasus countries in environmental reporting and monitoring. REC Caucasus commits to support the creation of database based on Shared Environmental Information system principles in order to establish better monitoring systems. In addition, REC Caucasus will improve public participation in the decision-making process for a better environment. The commitment will lead to the design of the integrated approaches, instruments and tools helpful to the process of monitoring and reporting on achieved results in South Caucasus countries.
The commitment falls under focus area 9 of the Batumi Initiative to promote public participation and education for sustainable development.
Implementing partners will include Implementing partners will include National partners including state statistics committees, ministries of economy, and ministries of the environment protection, ministries of education, as well as small and medium enterprises, civil society organisations, and relevant international organisation and projects.
The commitment is relevant to SDG 17.
- Resource 2046 Apply Resource filter
- Person 622 Apply Person filter
- Learning resource 400 Apply Learning resource filter
- News 359 Apply News filter
- Event 311 Apply Event filter
- Blog 259 Apply Blog filter
- Project 242 Apply Project filter
- Case Studies 212 Apply Case Studies filter
- BIG-E 123 Apply BIG-E filter
- Organization 78 Apply Organization filter
- Hero Feature 57 Apply Hero Feature filter
- Page 19 Apply Page filter
- Multimedia 8 Apply Multimedia filter
- Webform 2 Apply Webform filter