Kyrgyzstan commits to developing the legal framework that will define the country’s green economy priorities. The Government will promote the green economy, especially among small- and medium-sized businesses. The development of the legal framework is expected to ensure the active involvement of business and the public sector. The commitment will include activities to increase the awareness of the private sector about elements of the green economy. It will also educate the private sector on the benefits of green technologies to ensure long-term sustainable development.
Implementing partners include business associations and international organisations.
The commitment is relevant to SDGs 7, 8, and 9.
- Resource 1645 Apply Resource filter
- Person 511 Apply Person filter
- News 319 Apply News filter
- Learning resource 259 Apply Learning resource filter
- Project 229 Apply Project filter
- Blog 206 Apply Blog filter
- Best Practices 186 Apply Best Practices filter
- Event 174 Apply Event filter
- BIG-E 116 Apply BIG-E filter
- Organization 60 Apply Organization filter
- Hero Feature 57 Apply Hero Feature filter
- Page 17 Apply Page filter
- Multimedia 8 Apply Multimedia filter