Kyrgyzstan commits to developing the legal framework that will define the country’s green economy priorities. The Government will promote the green economy, especially among small- and medium-sized businesses. The development of the legal framework is expected to ensure the active involvement of business and the public sector. The commitment will include activities to increase the awareness of the private sector about elements of the green economy. It will also educate the private sector on the benefits of green technologies to ensure long-term sustainable development.
Implementing partners include business associations and international organisations.
The commitment is relevant to SDGs 7, 8, and 9.
- Resource 1832 Apply Resource filter
- Person 586 Apply Person filter
- News 344 Apply News filter
- Learning resource 329 Apply Learning resource filter
- Event 257 Apply Event filter
- Project 234 Apply Project filter
- Blog 232 Apply Blog filter
- Best Practices 200 Apply Best Practices filter
- BIG-E 123 Apply BIG-E filter
- Organization 62 Apply Organization filter
- Hero Feature 57 Apply Hero Feature filter
- Page 18 Apply Page filter
- Multimedia 8 Apply Multimedia filter
- Webform 2 Apply Webform filter