Kyrgyzstan commits to developing the legal framework that will define the country’s green economy priorities. The Government will promote the green economy, especially among small- and medium-sized businesses. The development of the legal framework is expected to ensure the active involvement of business and the public sector. The commitment will include activities to increase the awareness of the private sector about elements of the green economy. It will also educate the private sector on the benefits of green technologies to ensure long-term sustainable development.
Implementing partners include business associations and international organisations.
The commitment is relevant to SDGs 7, 8, and 9.
- Resource 1492 Apply Resource filter
- Person 418 Apply Person filter
- News 292 Apply News filter
- Project 222 Apply Project filter
- Learning resource 215 Apply Learning resource filter
- Blog 197 Apply Blog filter
- Event 144 Apply Event filter
- Best Practices 126 Apply Best Practices filter
- BIG-E 116 Apply BIG-E filter
- Organization 56 Apply Organization filter
- Hero Feature 46 Apply Hero Feature filter
- Page 17 Apply Page filter
- Multimedia 8 Apply Multimedia filter