Georgia - Elaborate the National Green Growth Strategy
Georgia has officially joined the OECD Green Growth Declaration and now expresses its readiness and commitment to develop its national Green Growth Strategy, which is meant to serve as a guide for promoting the country’s economic growth while protecting the environment, creating green jobs, and encouraging social equity. The development of the Green Growth Strategy will ensure Georgia's commitment to develop in a sustainable manner and will be the main instrument for green growth.
The commitment is relevant to SDGs 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, ad 15.
Implementing partners will include the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources Protection and other relevant governmental institutions and international organisations.
- Resource 2043 Apply Resource filter
- Person 621 Apply Person filter
- Learning resource 399 Apply Learning resource filter
- News 355 Apply News filter
- Event 309 Apply Event filter
- Blog 259 Apply Blog filter
- Project 242 Apply Project filter
- Case Studies 212 Apply Case Studies filter
- BIG-E 123 Apply BIG-E filter
- Organization 78 Apply Organization filter
- Hero Feature 57 Apply Hero Feature filter
- Page 19 Apply Page filter
- Multimedia 8 Apply Multimedia filter
- Webform 2 Apply Webform filter