Georgia has officially joined the OECD Green Growth Declaration and now expresses its readiness and commitment to develop its national Green Growth Strategy, which is meant to serve as a guide for promoting the country’s economic growth while protecting the environment, creating green jobs, and encouraging social equity. The development of the Green Growth Strategy will ensure Georgia's commitment to develop in a sustainable manner and will be the main instrument for green growth.
The commitment is relevant to SDGs 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, ad 15.
Implementing partners will include the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources Protection and other relevant governmental institutions and international organisations.
- Resource 1619 Apply Resource filter
- Person 474 Apply Person filter
- News 317 Apply News filter
- Learning resource 250 Apply Learning resource filter
- Project 229 Apply Project filter
- Blog 205 Apply Blog filter
- Best Practices 185 Apply Best Practices filter
- Event 170 Apply Event filter
- BIG-E 116 Apply BIG-E filter
- Organization 59 Apply Organization filter
- Hero Feature 57 Apply Hero Feature filter
- Page 17 Apply Page filter
- Multimedia 8 Apply Multimedia filter