Georgia - Develop a Green Growth Strategy
Georgia commits to develop in a sustainable manner by creating a Green Growth Strategy. Georgia has officially joined the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Green Growth Declaration and now expresses its readiness and commitment to develop Green Growth Strategy, which is meant to serve as a guide for promoting the country’s economic growth while protecting the environment, creating green jobs, and encouraging social equity.
The commitment is relevant to SDGs 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, ad 15.
Implementing partners will include the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources Protection and other relevant governmental institutions and international organisations.
- Resource 2046 Apply Resource filter
- Person 622 Apply Person filter
- Learning resource 400 Apply Learning resource filter
- News 359 Apply News filter
- Event 311 Apply Event filter
- Blog 259 Apply Blog filter
- Project 242 Apply Project filter
- Case Studies 212 Apply Case Studies filter
- BIG-E 123 Apply BIG-E filter
- Organization 78 Apply Organization filter
- Hero Feature 57 Apply Hero Feature filter
- Page 19 Apply Page filter
- Multimedia 8 Apply Multimedia filter
- Webform 2 Apply Webform filter