Georgia commits to develop in a sustainable manner by creating a Green Growth Strategy. Georgia has officially joined the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Green Growth Declaration and now expresses its readiness and commitment to develop Green Growth Strategy, which is meant to serve as a guide for promoting the country’s economic growth while protecting the environment, creating green jobs, and encouraging social equity.
The commitment is relevant to SDGs 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, ad 15.
Implementing partners will include the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources Protection and other relevant governmental institutions and international organisations.
- Resource 1832 Apply Resource filter
- Person 586 Apply Person filter
- News 344 Apply News filter
- Learning resource 329 Apply Learning resource filter
- Event 257 Apply Event filter
- Project 234 Apply Project filter
- Blog 232 Apply Blog filter
- Best Practices 200 Apply Best Practices filter
- BIG-E 123 Apply BIG-E filter
- Organization 62 Apply Organization filter
- Hero Feature 57 Apply Hero Feature filter
- Page 18 Apply Page filter
- Multimedia 8 Apply Multimedia filter
- Webform 2 Apply Webform filter